Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Amazing wombats.

Ok, I'll admit it.  I really don't know very much about wombats at all.  I am pretty sure they are in Australia, maybe New Zealand.  But I know they are cute, and I know that they have an amazing trick that no other animal that I am aware of on the planet could ever hope to replicate.

As far as I have can conclude, every animal on the planet poops.  Yes, poops.  Many of us people who walk around on this planet have observed, and probably stepped in, many different kinds of poop that come in many shapes, colors, consistencies, sizes.....but how....I ask you how....do wombats poop cubes?

A cubic shaped poo.  Can you fathom that?  What shape it the poor animal's colon?  What could possibly be the reason for poop with corners?

Alright, that's all I got, but really what more do you need than the certain mind picture that I know is lurking there in your head?  But, if you don't believe me, I dare you to look it up.

On another topic, the search for the elusive forgotten made-up word continues.  The Almighty Overseer, caught up in the search as well, as she is the creator of said wondrous word, thought maybe she had written it down and put it in her desk so she wouldn't lose it, you know, for safe keeping.  After an exhaustive expunging of all notes written and stashed in hidden corners of drawers and hidden behind file folders, the word was not to be found.  BUT, the Almighty Overseer did share a note that she couldn't remember writing.  She had no idea who it was about or what she was upset about, but she was certain it was her own handwriting--and I will leave you with her message: "I don't give a royal rats hind end what you say or do."  I hope she wasn't mad at me.

--The Cataloger

No comments:

Post a Comment